Sunday, November 7, 2010

First Year Anniversary!!!!

Yep, that right, Jason and I have been married for a year!! Well, technically November 14 will be a year, but Jason and I spent it a weekend earlier!! Jason told me to pack because we are taking a weekend getaway and so when I got in the car he told me we are driving to San Antonio and staying at this sweet hotel on the riverwalk and then Saturday he got us tickets to the Spurs vs Rockets basketball game!! Friday was so fun because we arrived in San Antonio and checked in and went shopping and ate dinner on the river walk. Saturday we woke up and went to visit the Alamo and shopped some more and then headed to the Spurs game!! This year has been truly a blast being married and I can't wait for many more years of memories to come!
                                                              
                           
                                                              This is our hotel room!








Hotel lobby


 The San Antonio River Walk




A scene from Miss Congeniality was taken here



Dinner on the Riverwalk!


Jason trying this massager thing at the mall


                                     
                                       
                                                                   

                                                                       The ALAMO!!!!






Spurs vs. Rockets


Fabricio Oberto




3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! What a nice getaway. Love you
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara stop being "anonymous"... Lol
    great pics! I'm glad u guys had fun! Happy 1 Year, It only gets better from here!
    ps. Mail me my scarf back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it has been a year already for you guys! Happy anniversary! Looks like such a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete