Friday, May 28, 2010

A Day on the Lake!!!





Jason's parents have a boat and we get to go boating at LEAST once a week!! We love it!! So we went for a late ride so the water would be smooth when we went wakeboarding! After wakeboarding we ate at this fun resturant on the lake called Carlos and Charleys,we parked our boat righ outside on the dock and ate then went on a lil nice night cruise!
Me about to wakeboard! Jason is my coach and he loves giving me tips! Plus I NEED tips!!



Me trying to wakeboard!


J Bro


J bird again!


Dinner on the lake!




Late Night Cruise!


        

2 comments:

  1. BREE!! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog, I had so much fun going back and reading all your posts! It is so good to know you are doing well- it looks like yall are having a blast in Austin. So glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats sounds sooo fun you guys! That is really cool how you can park your boat right outside the restaurant. I want to come visit! :)

    ReplyDelete