Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fun Time in Texas!!

So, Jason and I made it to Texas!! Whoo! Jason is working with his dad running his business and I am working with my brother in-law til I start personal training! I take the big test next month and start training!! We are having a blast playing sports with the family everyday!! We have really enjoyed couples tennis and it's sooo fun!! It gets soo competitive and it's great competition so we love it, in fact, we stay up to 11pm just playing!! Here are some fun pictures!


Jason and our nephew Tanner


Sister in-law with her cute daughter Brinley on the canoe!
She hated that life jacket!

Jason's brother Dominic with his wife and daughter and dog
Bostco!
Jason, Tanner and me!!


Pretty view of downtown Austin

Dom, Nina, Brinely and Bostco!!

Brinley was soo tired and hot being in that life jacket that she just
cuddled next to her aunty Breenanner!!


Jason's sister April and her husband Cole!


Jason holding boo boo while we wait our turn to play


Brinley and me!




Getting ready for a serve!! haha

3 comments:

  1. You guys do such fun things! Did you jump in the water on the canoe ride? Love all the pics! Miss you guys! boo hoo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I added you to my blog roll....everybody just CALM DOWN.. lol..

    (yay, 2 comments, hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This looks so fun :) Tanner honestly looks like he could be Jason's son. WOW! So cute!

    ReplyDelete