Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July

For the 4th of July seven of us couples went to Marlo and Jordan's house for a bbq and fun games! We had a blast!!! The food was great and cute decorations as well to make it more festive! So one of the games we played for like 2 hours which was a BLAST was called Mafia! Here are some pictures of the fun night and games!!


I made the fruit kabobs!! Idea from my sister!
My sister in law April made that bomb looking American Flag cake!

Some of the side dishes

I found this receipe online and it was a hit! It's called a Tomato and Avacado
salad, but we used it as a dip with chips!



Sister in Laws.. April and Nina

Jason and his brother on the bbq



Eating our steak!

Jason's best friend Brinley! haha this is our niece and she LOVES cuddling with Jason!

All of us couples together!

All of us playing the coolest game, Mafia!!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love all the yummy looking food (of course)... ha. And way to go on the salad, I want the recipe. Jason looks so natural with Brinley on his shoulder... she needs a cousin I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! It is fun having Aunt Sheila and Uncle Mike here. They came by on the 3rd. We are going to try to make it down there to TX in November. Hopefully matt's work will let him off. We have a question for J, have him call Matt. :) love y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Bree! It's Kim Sirmans- found your blog through your comment on Heather's:) It's so cute! You look so good & so happy! Judging by your 4th of July pics, I think only pretty people live in Texas:) Glad I can keep up with ya through blog world now:)

    ReplyDelete