Thursday, March 25, 2010

My 24th Birthday!!!

So, I turned 24 on  Thursday March 18 and this birthday was by far the BEST birthday I have ever had! Tara, my older sister flew in from North Dakota to see me and my other sister Heather and my mom came as well for my birthday from Tuesday to Wednesday late afternoon! It was very fun to see my girls on my birthday! Jason and I had a softball game with the troubled youth we work with and my mom and sisters came out and supported us and cheered then left early to cook us a home-made dinner and dessert! On my real birthday which was Thursday my AMAZING husband gave me breakfast in bed and gave me 3 awesome gifts I have been wanting then took me to dinner that night!! It was amazing!! The next night we went to dinner to Outback with our close friends, the Thompsons, Fergusons and Johnsons!! It was a great birthday week!!

My older sister Heather's son Parker! We are matching!

Parker thought it was his birthday! haha soo cute!

Parker put his pillow next to uncle jason! So cute!

Jason bought me my favorite breakfast from Dennys and a sweet card and of course
 a diet coke! He woke me upto give me this breakfast! It was great! I love him!!

Okay, so Jason had each of these gifts wrapped so nice and gave me
1 for breakfast, 1 for lunch and 1 for dinner! Jason and I play
city softball for fun and I have never owned a pair
of softball cleats so he ordered me a pair! The ligth sweatshirt for working out
with my last name on it! I LOVED IT! Then my most favorite was this watch I have been
wanting forever! It keeps track of my heart rate, calories, distance, average pace and etc.
I have been wanting this watch for my workouts! My husband is the best!! Love him!!

1 comment:

  1. Great Post B-nanner! For some reason your post didn't show up on my RSS feed. Anyways, glad to see the b-day update! Jason sure spoils his "baby"... that is soo cute! I loved the breakfast in bed and all the awesome gifts. I know you would love that cute jacket, it is soo you!
    I just showed P-money the pictures and he got SOOO excited he yelled "beee, beee, beee, cake cake"... lol. funny kid! We love you Bree!

    ReplyDelete