Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Team "Texas" Champs!




Jason and I play every intramural sport at Dixie BUT volleyball. There are Co-ed and Mens for each sport and of course I participate in the Co-ed. There is flag football, basketball, soccer, dodgeball, softball, kickball, indoor soccer, and the Turkey bowl. Our team name is Team Texas and we have the same people on our team for each sport and EVERYONE is out to beat Texas because we win the most! Well, Team Texas mens particapted in the 5v5 basketball and they WON out of 28 teams!! Go Texas!!! Thats 4 champions so far and we still have 4 more sports left!!!






3 comments:

  1. Bree I love love that you now have a blog!! : ) It's so cute! I miss having class with you...I think its the first semester EVER to not have at least one class together. Sad. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your status on Facebook saying you guys had a blog! So, I wanted to comment so you have ours too! Mine will be private soon though, so leave me your email in a comment :)

    ReplyDelete